Welcome to Spring Fling 2023!
Spring Fling is the annual fundraiser benefiting the three Piedmont elementary schools. This important campaign brings together the entire community to support our children’s education. Funds raised by Spring Fling go directly to the schools, supporting music, science, art, math, computer, library activities and other vital programs.
A Season of Events & Programs
- Camp Online Auction: January 30- February 10
- Comings & Goings Photographs: Portraits of our Kindergarten & 5th grade students
- Parent Parties: Hosted theme events for parents & students held throughout the spring
- Online & Silent Auctions: Bid on exciting adventures & wonderful items while supporting our schools
- Parent, Grandparent, & Business Sponsorships: Help make these events a reality by becoming a sponsor
Spring Fling Soiree
Each year, the Spring Fling celebration culminates in a fabulous Soiree that includes a silent auction, dinner, dancing, and a “Raise Your Paddle” to fund-a-need. This year’s Spring Fling Soiree will be held April 28, 2023. Stay tuned for details.
Do your thing for Spring Fling
Spring Fling is successful only because of the support of our wonderful community. Our goal for Spring Fling is 100% parent participation. There are a variety of ways for you to get involved whether by volunteering, sponsoring, donating/purchasing auction items, and/or attending the event.
Right now, we are organizing volunteers for Parent Theme Parties and collecting items for our online and live auction. That’s where YOU come in! Would you like to host or co-host a party or event? Do you have access to a vacation home, VIP sports, experiences, or something similar that you could contribute? Click here Spring Fling Ideas for some ideas from past years or create your own unique experience — we would LOVE to hear from you.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how to get involved.